Founded in the mid 90’s, my Cambridge based client has created groundbreaking work and development projects with ambition and scale that only a team of skilled professionals can tackle. Their strength lies in their ability to develop an immersive game with fun gameplay design with unparalleled artistic quality which is enabled by cutting edge technology development.
They are actively recruiting strong candidates from all levels of experience and are now looking for a Games Programmer to increase their success even more.
– Either a good degree, or solid track record, in Computer Science, Maths or Physics
– Possible specialisation in one of the following fields : networking, 3D graphics and shaders, animation, physics, AI
– Industry experience is not essential, but passion and enthusiasm are
– Advanced understanding of C++ and object oriented programming
– Well organized, and capable of code design
– Experience of DirectX Graphics, console toolchains, GUI APIs, LUA scripts, or ASM are also useful
– Familiarity with Xbox 360/Playstation 3 development/Networking/Multi-Threading is a plus
– Good communication
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity contact Andrew Jenkinson at email@example.com
or 01709 834777
Click here to apply
Please mention that you saw the job on Games Job Board