Founded in 2010 and based in Scotland, our client is the largest independent mobile developer in the UK.
They’re looking for experienced Producers to bring their experience, passion and leadership skills to the role, to ensure a games success from concept through to launch. Working with their product teams you will ensure they maximise their products potential pre and post launch, by providing the best possible service to their players and maintaining and delivering the games future development.
• Own and maintain the Product Backlog from initial concept through to live maintenance.
• Delivering efficient and optimal updates and milestones
• Responsible for working with the team and stakeholders to shape the product road map to ensure we hit our deadlines and quality bar
• Ensure team and staff performance issues are managed effectively
Skills and Experience:
• You are a very versatile professional: You have a creative mind-set, very good soft skills, you think from a user’s point of view and you stay organized under pressure.
• Passion for mobile products and games.
For more information about this excellent opportunity contact Simon Hope on +44 (0)1709 834777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org