London, London, City of, United Kingdom
This is your chance to join a fantastic company at the cutting edge of AI research. They’re on a scientific mission to push the boundaries of AI, developing programs that can learn to solve any complex problem without needing to be taught how.
To see their ambitious project through to fruition, our client are looking for an Assistant Program Manager who’s experienced in helping games and engineering teams be more productive. Reporting to the Program Manager, you’re role will be split into enabling people and supporting delivery of the product.
• Experience working in a production or project management role
• Proven administration and scheduling experience
• Highly organised with the ability to juggle multiple priorities
• Good understanding of project management and development practices
• Experience working in a constantly changing and dynamic environment
• You see what needs to be done and make it happen
• You are self-aware and seek learning opportunities
• Games, tech or visual effects background a plus
• Experience scripting or coding a plus
Why you should apply:
This is your chance to work on an AI project that has the potential to change the world and save lives. You’ll be joining a close-knit team, with a culture as exceptional as its people in an inspiring, collaborative environment!
Want to find out more? Contact Simon Hope at Simon@aswift.com
or on the phone at +44 (0)1709 834777