United Kingdom (West Midlands)
Our Client is an independent studio that is passionate and tirelessly dedicated to making innovative, world-class mobile games.
A talented individual is needed to bring some awesomeness to their in game 2D Art.
As You will be involved right from the beginning, defining the art style with the Lead Artist and management team. Day to day tasks may include creating and concepting varying art styles, supporting 3D Art to visualise a concept or creating in game illustrations.
- Support 3D Art with turnarounds for Characters, Props and Environments
- Provide illustrations, sketches and concepts to express key game play events
- Communicate effectively and proactively with other team members
- Demonstrate a positive, adaptive attitude and effective time management skills
- Participate in art reviews and respond professionally to creative feedback
- An awesome polished and varied portfolio
- Fluent in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to adapt quickly to varying art styles
- Well versed in anatomy, proportions and perspective
- Strong traditional art skills
- An excellent knowledge of colour theory and composition
- 2+ Released Titles and 2+ years as a 2d artist in the games industry
- Experience in a 3D package (Max, Maya, Sketch Up)
- Knowledge of Flash, After Effects or Animation package
- Experience in Scrum and Sprint project planning
- Knowledge of current mobile game art styles.
- Strong passion for mobile games.
Although a Degree in a relevant discipline is desirable it is not essential. You will be judged on the quality of work inside your portfolio.
EU Candidates only
Ref: 2366..We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency that values diversity and do not discriminate. We encourage clients to welcome applicants from all backgrounds.